Friday 10 June 2011

Wimbledon Championship top four players in the world's third Grand Slam this year

Wimbledon Championship is looming on the horizon and the top four players in the world's third Grand Slam this year to prepare them for taking a different approach is to select one and to recover with rest and by others To advance and select a new level balanced.

World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, world No. 2 Novak Djokovic pulled out of the same event, world No. 3 Roger Federer pulled out of the Gerry Weber Open in Halle and world No. 4 Andy Murray are both competing this week in the AEGON championships, a grass-court tune-up event at Queen’s Club.

One of four players, two other ATP grass court tournament in both planning to attend Wimbledon the week before Open AEGON International and UNICEF are being held.

Rafael Nadal, however, Queen's Club grass court event warm up to competition have chosen "Yes, that his energy level in her French Open run after tax is not the best.

Nadal told reporters, “I had a tough Roland Garros this year. I played very long matches so my energy levels are not perfect right now.”

He added, “In a perfect world, there would be a month and a half between Roland Garros and Wimbledon, but I think it is too difficult to make changes”.

Murray, for their part, still a tkny injury he suffered at Roland Garros, but he said that his tkny improving and that's good for him to adjust to new level Is to recover is.

Federer, it will be be time during the French Open to rest after a strong showing, and Gerry Weber Open before this week pulled out.

“I am very disappointed as it is one of my favorite tournaments on the ATP World Tour, but my body and especially my groin need a rest after the French Open,” Federer said in a statement on his website. “After talking with my team this morning, I feel that it is too big a risk to take a chance and aggravate it before Wimbledon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment